Kamis, 04 Juli 2013

REVIEW : The Saem - Urban Eco Harakeke Cream




The Saem - URBAN ECO Harakeke Cream



Recycled-Paper Box




This product is actually the first product from The Saem that I have ever bought. I bought it from Chic Princessa with a very reasonable price, 184,000 IDR if I'm not mistaken.

I was looking for a face cream targeted to oily-combination skin and I encountered this baby :3 I felt assured that this product would be worth-it because of the natural ingredients claim and 5-Free claim:


"No paraben, No artificial coloring, No Mineral Oil, No Animal ingredient, No Benzophenone"

Before I actually decided to purchase this, I googled reviews about it but cannot find any. So, I think I would just gamble and try myself.

Look at the ingredients! No paraben, no artificial coloring. Phormium Tenax extract at the first on the list. There are also Honey and Extracts of plants. Seems sooo natural!

The jar with interesting cap



Texture : Gel-like consistency. Not sticky.

Fragrance : A mild fresh flowery+citrus-y scent. Very pleasant, not disturbing at all. The fragrance does not stay for a long time, though, so it won't matter even if you don't like the scent.

(+)

Absorbed fast

Does not feel sticky nor oily

Very hydrating

Make skin supple, not too overwhelming-kind-of-moisture

Does not cause any breakouts

Really worth the price

(-)

Difficult to get because The Saem does not have stores in Indonesia (as far as I know)

Does not come with a spatula to take out the cream. So I use baby cottonbud to take the cream while staying hygienic.



  Repurchase? YES. Look at those (+)s 

This cream is my HG cream and until now I have not found any substitutions for this cream, sooo keep repurchasing until I found another baby :3















2 komentar:

  1. Dear, mau info aja kalau the saem sekarang tersedia di nihonmartbeauty.com
    mampir-mampir ya dear :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus